Your unique pathway to Cal Poly academic courses!
as a member of the community, you have access to any Cal poly credit course on a space-available basis via Open University
Through Open University, you have the opportunity to:
- Access courses only available at Cal Poly
- Get ahead and fulfill requirements for your degree
- Take intro classes to discover interests in specific fields
Summer Sessions 2018
|Event||First 5 Week||8 Week||10 Week||Second 5 Week|
|First Day of Classes||Monday, June 25||Monday, June 25||Monday, June 25||Monday, June 30|
|Last Day of Classes||Friday, July 27||Friday, August 17||Friday, August 31||Friday, August 31|
|End of Final Exams||Friday, July 27||Wednesday, August 22||Thursday, September 6||Friday, August 31|
Six Easy Steps to Enroll
- View Available Cal Poly Classes
- View courses online at PASS by using the "Guest" PASS. Course descriptions and prerequisites, if any, are also shown.
- Summer 2018 class offerings are available online on 4/9/18
- Complete the Application/Authorization form
- Form for Summer 2018 is Coming Soon
- Click here to see the deadlines page.
- Get the signatures of the instructors
- your approval is based on space-availability. Note: Matriculated Cal Poly students have priority.
- Return the completed Application/Authorization form to Cal Poly Extended Education
- Go to Science Building 52, Room E-34
- Or fax your forms to (805) 756-5933
- Or email your forms with signatures to email@example.com
Check dealines to see when registration closes. See deadlines here.
Cal Poly Extended Education will enroll you in your courses once the signed Application/Authorization form is approved. Note: Cal poly Matriculated Students do not qualify for Open University.
- Activate your Cal Poly email address and Cal Poly
- Pay your fees as directed on your student portal. For more information on how to make a payment, click here.