Quarter Plus 2017
Are you interested in starting your college career early? Choose the Cal Poly Quarter Plus Program.
Advantages of Quarter Plus
- Opportunity to get a jump start on your educational experience by enrolling in two, 4 unit, in-demand lower division general education courses
- Start your college life before the rush of the fall quarter
- Enjoy social activities on the weekends while making life-long friends
- Live on campus in Poly Canyon Village Apartments during the Quarter Plus Program (Note: students will move to their fall housing assignment in early September)
- Access to the Cal Poly Rec Center and a variety of other campus resources and dining venues
Application for Quarter Plus 2017 is available!
Quarter Plus 2017
|Move-In Date||End Date|
|August 12||September 8|
Preliminary Cost Breakdown
Fees are tentative and can change without notice.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students are responsible for all charges posted. If a withdrawal request is received, you may still owe outstanding fees, subject to the table, above. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Institutional, state, federal aid, and fee waivers are not accepted for Quarter Plus fees.
- All charges will be posted to your student account separately.
Quarter Plus Scholarships
The Cal Poly Quarter Plus Program is pleased to announce that FIVE partial scholarships will be available this year. The scholarships will be awarded based on financial need as determined by completing the 2017-18 FAFSA or CA Dream Application. The partial scholarships will cover the $2,810 program fee. Quarter Plus participants will be responsible for the program’s housing and dining fees.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must submit their Quarter Plus application no later than midnight Monday, April 3, 2017. Applicants must indicate on their Quarter Plus applications that they would like to be considered for this scholarship. Applicants will be notified of the status of their scholarship via email communication to their Cal Poly email addresses no later than Friday, April 14, 2017.
When contacting University staff, please be aware that student records are protected by the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act, commonly known as FERPA. In order for a staff member to share specific student information with anyone other than the student directly, that student may need to give written consent to release that information.